Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MGteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 13
 · 
Reactions
A MGteam Member

We looked in the car. No luck. My husband went a got more. Prayers and fingers crossed

June 16
A MGteam Member

The MG Holistic Society is very good about alternative treatment information and this is great. I wish I could afford more holistic things currently.

June 13
A MGteam Member

Cindy - keep us updated on your new journey path - good luck!

June 13
A MGteam Member

I hate when I can’t find something. Hope you found it now??? Maybe fell in the car????

June 16
A MGteam Member

I haven't started. Something crazy happened to my bag. We brought it in the house and they disappeared. We have looked everywhere. My grandkids and my kids looked. We even when through the trash. No luck..

June 16

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In