Me. I had a quick jolt in my right leg a few times. I knew it was a muscle thing.
I took a couple of shots of pickle juice. One right away and the other I put on my bedside table just in case.
August 10, 2025
Question: Has anyone experienced strange leg sensations, weakness, and tingling with myasthenia gravis?
Muscle weakness in the legs is a common symptom of myasthenia gravis. The weakness can affect your ability to walk long distances, stand up from chairs, and climb stairs. Many people notice their symptoms are worse after Show Full Answer
Question: Has anyone experienced strange leg sensations, weakness, and tingling with myasthenia gravis?
Muscle weakness in the legs is a common symptom of myasthenia gravis. The weakness can affect your ability to walk long distances, stand up from chairs, and climb stairs. Many people notice their symptoms are worse after activity and improve with rest. You may feel stronger in the morning and experience more weakness by the end of the day. The symptoms occur because MG affects how nerves communicate with muscles. The condition reduces the number of acetylcholine receptors, which means muscles can't respond to nerve signals as well as they should. This disruption in nerve-muscle communication can cause the sensations you're describing.
With proper treatment, most people with MG can maintain mobility and stay physically active. However, it's important to discuss any new or concerning symptoms with your healthcare provider to ensure your treatment plan is optimized for your needs.
August 8, 2025