Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MGteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 12, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MGteam Member

Pickle juice, hydrate. Electrolytes except magnesium.

May 12, 2024
A MGteam Member

Hi, leg cramps are common with MG , I’m sorry but I don’t have a remedy ; some say pickle juice.

May 12, 2024
A MGteam Member

I drink pickle juice at night before going to sleep, along with eating a banana. It helps with the night leg cramps 😫
There is always a jug of this in my fridge!

July 9, 2024
A MGteam Member

What helps mine is 5000mg of creatine monohydrate, my nuro put me on it, and if I miss a does omg the cramps are awful

October 7, 2024
A MGteam Member

I’ve had issues with cramping. Initially it was the beginning of sciatica. I went to physical therapy, and now have a routine of stretching and strength training that I go through each day before a walk and it helps greatly to prevent cramping. If I do have occasional cramp I can stretch some and usually that alleviates the pain.

May 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In